Fees for services are collected at the time of service. Cash or check preferred. We do accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
Fees are as follows:
- $190-280 for initial evaluation/treatment (1 - 1.5 hours)
- $180 per treatment session (50 min)
- $135 for appointments less than 45 min
- $75 for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no shows
Washington state is considered a direct access state. This means that a physician's referral is not required in order to seek the services of a physical therapist, although some insurance plans do require a referral for you to be reimbursed. Pelvic floor conditions often need to be treated in close conjunction with medical interventions and therefore we may request you visit your healthcare provider if we feel it is in your best interests.
Please note the following:
- We are out-of-network licensed physical therapists
- We are not preferred providers for any insurance plans
- We are not a Medicare provider
- We do not bill insurance, but are able to supply you with the appropriate receipt for possible reimbursement
- Please check with your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Plans vary and may require a pre-authorization for reimbursement. Please click the link below for an insurance worksheet to help you determine your possible benefits.
If you are wishing to submit your billing receipt(s) to your insurance company for possible reimbursement, please read the following. Prior to your first scheduled appointment, call your insurance company to completely understand your physical therapy benefits. Here is a link to an insurance benefits worksheet to help assist you with this call. When you call your insurance company, they will ask you for the name of the physical therapist you plan to see. We are happy to provide additional chart notes or other documentation at your, or your insurance company’s, request. The amount of reimbursement you receive will vary according to the terms of your insurance policy. Some companies may reimburse you at 80%, some at 60%, some at 40%, and some may not reimburse you at all. The Pelvic Health Clinic cannot make guarantees or estimates regarding what reimbursement your plan allows.